M16
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Str1de & Jokezor

3 posters

Go down

Str1de & Jokezor Empty Str1de & Jokezor

Post  Brandon Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:13 pm

Okay, here goes. We were scrimming PS yesterday and all was fine.. (except for us getting owned on Brecourt >.>). anyways.. we were scrimming on our map harbor..and all of the sudden me and jokezor get ci (connection interruption). Now i don't ever have these problems and i was curious as to what happen. Well after talking to Daze about adept servers and such, i decided to check out his website. If you visit his website you will see this.

Str1de & Jokezor 1zo9qg6

Now i honestly would want some explanation? I've been banned for stalking?? The fuck LOL.

And just because he owns the company that hosts our servers.. doesn't give him the right to take action against like that. Someone PAYS for that server and is supposed to be confidential.

Thats like me keylogging someone for their credit card and not doing anything with it until that person does something to make me mad. so i go and spend every penny... like seriously..

Brandon
Forum King

Back to top Go down

Str1de & Jokezor Empty Re: Str1de & Jokezor

Post  Stark Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:22 pm

It looks like you're not on it anymore, only Dnyor appears to be.

I wouldn't take it seriously though; I often "ban" individuals temporarily because I can't stand just kicking someone off of a server (since they just seem to join back with a different tag). Besides I think it's just a huge misunderstanding since Canaka is a Brazilian faggot that hacks blatantly and admits to it while Joke is completely new to 1.1. Banning you, on the other hand, was most likely because you creeped the fuck out of them (lol). In all seriousness I'm sure Cheese/Cp wouldn't put the two of you on the masterban list even if they did intend to, it was probably for a short time.
Stark
Stark
Forum master

https://m16clan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Daze Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:31 pm

No one is banned anymore, issues fixed. kthx.
Daze
Daze
Forum master

https://m16clan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Fail Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:34 pm

Stride honestly please check your ip vs the ban list before you start to complain. Most of the ips that were on that list were Canaka's which was DTK stalker, thats why the reason was STALKING.

Fail

Back to top Go down

Post  Brandon Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:22 am

Thanks guys.

Brandon
Forum King

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down