Teddy's App =P

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Teddy's App =P

Post  Teddy_Awsome on Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:16 pm

im SORRY but i dont think im ready for a gud clan ill try next time :/ dont be mad at me


Last edited by Teddy_Awsome on Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Teddy_Awsome
Just a noob

Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-01-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Teddy's App =P

Post  Fre$h. on Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:26 pm

Yeah she's awesome cool chick =P

avatar
Fre$h.
Just a noob

Posts : 6
Join date : 2011-12-10
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Teddy's App =P

Post  LegioN on Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:09 pm

u the one whos friends with life/cody?
avatar
LegioN
Forum pro

Posts : 261
Join date : 2011-02-13
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Re: Teddy's App =P

Post  Stark on Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:12 pm

Teamspeak is mandatory; we don't care if you don't have a microphone or choose not to talk. As long as you have a functional speaker/headset (you should if you're playing CoD), you're good. Download link for teamspeak: http://teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

If you wish to stay active within the clockwork community and participate in clan events then you should definitely get teamspeak.

Anyway, good luck.

_________________
avatar
Stark
Forum master

Posts : 368
Join date : 2011-02-19
Age : 23
Location : Toronto, Canada

http://m16clan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Teddy's App =P

Post  papa on Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:55 pm

good luck, please get teamspeak and a mic, it costs 10$ for a mic at walmart and they work just fine. your poll wont be put up till you confirm that you atleast downloaded teamspeak.
avatar
papa
Forum King

Posts : 209
Join date : 2011-12-12
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Teddy's App =P

Post  Sneaky on Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:28 pm

good luck teddy, good skills
good "tude"
good player
avatar
Sneaky
Forum pro

Posts : 173
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 20
Location : New Zealand

Back to top Go down

Re: Teddy's App =P

Post  papa on Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:53 am

Teddy_Awsome wrote:im SORRY but i dont think im ready for a gud clan ill try next time :/ dont be mad at me


prolly cuz im makin "her" get a mic before "she" joins and that scares "her" because "she" is actually a he and if we make "her" get on ts "her" identity would be reveled! -_-
avatar
papa
Forum King

Posts : 209
Join date : 2011-12-12
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Teddy's App =P

Post  Bakerxd on Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:51 am

ive only known 2 girls to play cod.....dtk....and liz....and thts it lol...and they jsut disappeard
avatar
Bakerxd
Forum noob

Posts : 24
Join date : 2011-12-19
Age : 23
Location : Ethiopia

Back to top Go down

Re: Teddy's App =P

Post  smps on Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:56 am

Okay, so i found out that teddy is a black kid. LOL Here is my proof.... So a while back i was in a chat with him and this other guy, didnt know how to signup on our forums so i was helping (her) out. Well she still couldnt figure it out so (she) had that other guy make an account for (her). (She) said her email password in the chat, cause we were in a group chat. And wanted him to do it all.

I took that password and (her) email and logged into it. (she) was getting emails for one of those black people facebooks and then i tried that password and email of (hers). It worked to log in, and the only friends where black people and no picture. ROFL.

Then recently i changed the forums were you have to make an account to view threads. Well (she) had to make a new account on our forums and registered a new account which matchs the ip of (her) other account.

Here is the matching ips of the account.






From the 2nd account, here is the link to that emails facebook. - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002113501213&ref=ts

mikeflamexx@yahoo.com


SO CONCLUSION IF SOMEONE TELLS ME THEY ARE A GIRL, I WILL INSTANTLY THINK THEY ARE A GUY AT LEAST AND PROBABLY BLACK AND THE ONLY WAY I WONT CANCEL THERE APP IF THEY APPLY IS, IF THEY COME TALK TO ME ON VENTRILO.

That being said, i love the girls that are in flow. Smile <3


i posted this in the flow section. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

smps
Forum noob

Posts : 45
Join date : 2011-05-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Teddy's App =P

Post  papa on Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:52 am

Hahaha his made my day. Thanks so much smps lol
avatar
papa
Forum King

Posts : 209
Join date : 2011-12-12
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Teddy's App =P

Post  Sneaky on Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:39 am

another girl apart from liz and dtk, punany Razz
and instinctiv, im pretty sure "she" is a she
avatar
Sneaky
Forum pro

Posts : 173
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 20
Location : New Zealand

Back to top Go down

Re: Teddy's App =P

Post  Stark on Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:52 am

Instintiv is not a girl.. We were sexting and she sent me a picture of her dick..

_________________
avatar
Stark
Forum master

Posts : 368
Join date : 2011-02-19
Age : 23
Location : Toronto, Canada

http://m16clan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Teddy's App =P

Post  epiphany on Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:17 am

Stark wrote:Instintiv is not a girl.. We were sexting and she sent me a picture of her dick..
lmaoo hahahaha, ohh man hahahahaa god damnnnn im throwing tears :,D haha

epiphany
Forum noob

Posts : 25
Join date : 2011-12-18
Location : UNSC REACH HIGH ORBIT

Back to top Go down

Re: Teddy's App =P

Post  smps on Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:00 pm

taylor is def a girl, she talks to me all the time on ventrilo. Smile

smps
Forum noob

Posts : 45
Join date : 2011-05-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Teddy's App =P

Post  Tony' on Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:09 pm

Oh wait lawl im a girl

Tony'
Forum noob

Posts : 49
Join date : 2012-01-07
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Teddy's App =P

Post  Bakerxd on Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:19 pm

smps wrote:Okay, so i found out that teddy is a black kid. LOL Here is my proof.... So a while back i was in a chat with him and this other guy, didnt know how to signup on our forums so i was helping (her) out. Well she still couldnt figure it out so (she) had that other guy make an account for (her). (She) said her email password in the chat, cause we were in a group chat. And wanted him to do it all.

I took that password and (her) email and logged into it. (she) was getting emails for one of those black people facebooks and then i tried that password and email of (hers). It worked to log in, and the only friends where black people and no picture. ROFL.

Then recently i changed the forums were you have to make an account to view threads. Well (she) had to make a new account on our forums and registered a new account which matchs the ip of (her) other account.

Here is the matching ips of the account.






From the 2nd account, here is the link to that emails facebook. - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002113501213&ref=ts

mikeflamexx@yahoo.com


SO CONCLUSION IF SOMEONE TELLS ME THEY ARE A GIRL, I WILL INSTANTLY THINK THEY ARE A GUY AT LEAST AND PROBABLY BLACK AND THE ONLY WAY I WONT CANCEL THERE APP IF THEY APPLY IS, IF THEY COME TALK TO ME ON VENTRILO.

That being said, i love the girls that are in flow. Smile <3


i posted this in the flow section. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!



holy fuck Smps......u just fucking mind fucked me in the first paragraph man.....(he) (she) (he) (she) LOL i couldn't fuckin follow u through the first sentence Lol....
avatar
Bakerxd
Forum noob

Posts : 24
Join date : 2011-12-19
Age : 23
Location : Ethiopia

Back to top Go down

Re: Teddy's App =P

Post  smps on Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:43 pm

sorry i should have said teddy lol

smps
Forum noob

Posts : 45
Join date : 2011-05-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Teddy's App =P

Post  taylorx on Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:01 pm

This is why I don't take any other "girl" seriously... lol, aside from Kate, Dtk, Emmz, Liz and Lucky lol.

taylorx
Just a noob

Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-01-14
Age : 23
Location : BC, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Teddy's App =P

Post  Daze on Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:35 pm

Rejected.
avatar
Daze
Forum master

Posts : 579
Join date : 2011-02-13
Age : 27
Location : Montreal, Canada

http://m16clan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Teddy's App =P

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum