M16
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why are forums un populated? cmon guys!

+3
Stark
Daze
epiphany
7 posters

Go down

why are forums un populated? cmon guys! Empty why are forums un populated? cmon guys!

Post  epiphany Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:14 am

so ive noticed peopla barely get on clockworks forums lately, heck im one to blame, i always go to flow forums but not these. If cw forums were more active im sure wed get more people joining from cod1.1 1.5 who knows we might even branch out into other games, smps told me LOL is a pretty epic game. so ive decided that i might give that a try, but as for cw as a whole how can we populate our forums more? (just thought i should put this to attention cus we havea decent site, but i dot see people using it like it should Neutral

epiphany
Forum noob

Back to top Go down

why are forums un populated? cmon guys! Empty Re: why are forums un populated? cmon guys!

Post  Daze Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:00 am

Well, i've been trying to get "my" members to use the forums and also team speak. There seems to be quite the lack of connections both on ts and the forums. I mean i cant connect for them. so we just need to insist, try and make them understand that its also important.
Daze
Daze
Forum master

https://m16clan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

why are forums un populated? cmon guys! Empty Re: why are forums un populated? cmon guys!

Post  Stark Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:07 am

LOL is for koreans and no-lives!

Yes.. I play LOL.. Only level 14 though, recently started playing.
Stark
Stark
Forum master

Back to top Go down

Post  papa Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:14 pm

We can't make people register and be active on here we can only ask them to but yea expanding is one option tht would populate the forums to an extent or maybe we tell them they need to be active or your out. I did that with my last clan and it seemed to work pretty well lol
papa
papa
Forum King

Back to top Go down

Post  Stark Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:21 pm

I'm always down for expanding. I wanted to have a WoW division which Valigar could lead, we can get everyone that was in Evil to transfer to Ragnaros. Ventrilo was always populated when we used to play WoW; vent was full once every week. It was insane, people in every channel.
Stark
Stark
Forum master

Back to top Go down

Post  epiphany Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:29 pm

so it seems that game expansion is coming. well what are some games that you guys might be interested towards expanding to, i really play starcraft2 (nerd heaven) other than cod1.1 mainly when im not working or with friends, but if you guys get other games, and im interested i MIGHT be willing towards getting a game console and getting some games . As for papa's plan if you think it will work then go for it lol! im going to try and get on vent but i need the vent i.p address for this clan.

epiphany
Forum noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Sneaky Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:04 pm

WoW FTW!!!! we sorta have a wow division, but its kinda all over the place.
when valigar and punanie get properly geared and lvled it will be fine stark
as for other games, we could play thing like call of duty 4, which i know daze has
i love that game, it is uber fun bounce
Sneaky
Sneaky
Forum pro

Back to top Go down

Post  papa Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:55 pm

i just started playin wow, lvl 30 gnome hunter. i also play LoL 1.1 obviously and i play 1.5 so we could expand to that. but im always down to try new games so let me know.
papa
papa
Forum King

Back to top Go down

Post  LegioN Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:41 pm

ewy gnomes r ugly D:
LegioN
LegioN
Forum pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sneaky Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:52 pm

legion why hate on your on race?
and i would love to play 1.5 but i have a pirated version of 1.1 so i cant patch the game
i need someone to give me the files for 1.5, ive gotten tips from various people saying
that nips can give them to me, if anyone else can for example, papa
that would be great
Sneaky
Sneaky
Forum pro

Back to top Go down

Post  papa Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:26 pm

yea wont it work if i just send you the whole 1.5 file?
papa
papa
Forum King

Back to top Go down

Post  LegioN Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:46 pm

own * sneaky Wink
LegioN
LegioN
Forum pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sneaky Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:14 am

yea it would, could you do that?
i really feel like giving 1.5 a try
Sneaky
Sneaky
Forum pro

Back to top Go down

Post  epiphany Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:47 am

so WoW
SC2
cod4 nd 1.5
il check how much WoW is but idk if ilg et into it, the whole having to level up until you have fun and paying monthly for it really grinds my gears

epiphany
Forum noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Sneaky Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:45 am

epiphany wrote:so WoW
SC2
cod4 nd 1.5
il check how much WoW is but idk if ilg et into it, the whole having to level up until you have fun and paying monthly for it really grinds my gears

ROFLMAO dude we dont pay monthly we play on a private server, completely free
you just have to download the game, if you want the information for that get in touch
with stark, he can hook yo ass up
Sneaky
Sneaky
Forum pro

Back to top Go down

Post  papa Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:05 pm

yea sneaky dunno if were friends on xf or not but add me. its papa1tom. and next time i see u on ill send u the file
papa
papa
Forum King

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesss Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:49 pm

It's not just one file, there is 8-14 files that you need in your main and cod folder.

Jesss
Forum noob

Back to top Go down

Post  papa Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:04 pm

"the file" referring to the whole 1.5 folder
papa
papa
Forum King

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesss Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:56 am

Ah xfire can't send something that big anyways D:and if you use mediafire you need to pay for a member ship to send files that big, :/...

Jesss
Forum noob

Back to top Go down

Post  papa Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:38 am

lamesauce =/
papa
papa
Forum King

Back to top Go down

Post  Sneaky Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:11 am

he can make it into a zip file, and upload it as a torrent,
ive done that with call of duty 1.1 and gave it to a friend
papa you should do that
Sneaky
Sneaky
Forum pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum